Aker Advantage is part of Aker Solutions, and shares the same Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) values. HSE is a core value for all Aker companies.
- We believe that all incidents can be prevented
- We strive continuously for zero harm to personnel, material and non-material assets
- We focus on employee health and on continuously improving the work environment
- We conduct our operations through efficient use of materials and energy, with minimum waste and damage to the environment
- We design products and services to have no undue environmental impact, to be safe and to be efficient in consuming energy and natural resources
- We seek to ensure that our products can be recycled or disposed of safely.
To live up to our HSE mindset, we will:
- Require every employee to take personal responsibility for HSE by focusing on their own behaviour
- Apply a systematic and measurable approach to continually improve our HSE culture and performance
- Bring with us our high HSE standards wherever we do business; complying with applicable laws and regulations is only the minimum
- Openly communicate HSE issues and performance, and share and learn from HSE best practices, internally and externally
- Include HSE performance in the selection, appraisal and reward of our staff
- Integrate HSE in all business processes
- Require line management to provide HSE leadership and implement this policy